Acclaim provides simple move capabilities for an entrant to move their entries from one category to another - provided you haven't paid for your entries or, in the case of an unpaid entry, it hasn't been sent to judging.
Here's how to move an entry to another category
- Go to Entry and Search for your entry
- Click the Name of your entry to go in to the detail view
- When you're certain you have the correct entry, click the pencil icon beside the Category Entered
- In the Change Category window, click the Move to Category dropdown
- Select the category to move the entry to
- Click SAVE
After the entry has been moved, check that the validation of the entry in the new category is as expected. It is possible for entry with answers to some questions will be moved to a category with other questions; some answers may be lost and others may now be required to complete the entry.