Digital assets can be used in multiple entries.
- Go to Entry and Search for the entry
- Once you have the correct entry, click on the Entry Name to open the entry for review
- Locate the asset you wish to change in the entry
- Click the remove icon (a - in a blue circle)
- In Remove from Entry click REMOVE to confirm your action. This will remove the asset from this entry but leave it in your library
- If the asset removed was the last one in a question, the question will revert to its unanswered state and you will be able to click ADD to add a fresh asset
- In the open dialogue select an offered asset or NEW to add a new asset
- If you clicked NEW, enter a Title for the new asset and click SAVE
- Now click the UPLOAD icon
- Locate the asset you want to upload on your computer or network
- Click UPLOAD
If you need to change the name of the asset, go into an entry that is using the asset
and click Edit Entry, then click the name of the asset to change its name.