You can enter a project or case or piece of work in multiple categories in an awards event at the same time:
Create Entries in Multiple Categories
- Log in to the awards event
- Click New Entry
- Search for the categories you want to enter by making your selections in the category search page
- Select all the categories that you want to enter
- Complete the information that you're asked for on the following pages
Add an Entry to More Categories
If an entry has been made in one category, the same entry can be added to other categories by clicking ADD TO MORE CATEGORIES from the Entry summary view.
Manage Your Entries Together
Once your entry is entered into multiple categories, each time you go to Entry Home you will see the other entries included in the group. Entries in the group can be edited together.
However, if an entry in the group is later renamed, or if the product or entering company is changed, the entry is moved out of the group and will need to then be managed separately.
When an entry from the same pass is submitted, if any un-submitted entry in the group is then edited, a local copy is created for the edited response to that question in that entry. This means that further edits in that un-submitted entry will not be shared with any submitted entries in the group. Responses in other un-submitted entries in the same group will remain on offer to be included in edits made in other un-submitted entries.
- If you're making multiple entries in a single pass they need to be all for the same project, work, or product that you want to enter. Entries with different titles, products or companies entering cannot be in entered in the same pass.
- If some categories are greyed out it means they are using different entry forms. You'll need to make entries in those categories in another pass.
- There may be a limit on the number of categories that you can enter a piece of work in. If this is the case the the checkboxes will disable when the limit is reached.