This article is only applicable if you need access to the entries someone else has made for your company or organisation. If this isn't the case, please register with your own email address.
Accessing entries made by another user
If you need access to entries in another person's account, you will need the ownership of these entries to be assigned to you.
Before this can happen you must first have your own Acclaim ID so that you can log in to the awards program using your own account.
Link to: Register in Acclaim
To get the entries transferred to you
- Contact the awards administrator for the awards programme, giving them the name / email address of the person who made the entries
- Ask the administrator to transfer the entries to you (for obvious reasons they will ask for proof that your transfer request is bona fide)
- When you've been advised the transfer has been completed, you will see the entries listed when you log into your account. If the entries have already been invoiced and/or paid for, then the invoice(s) will be transferred to you as well
User accounts are personal to you.
- You can make and manage entries for multiple organisations within your account
- You must always use your own account for judging