This article is only applicable if you need access to entries someone else has made for your company or organisation. If this isn't the case please register with your own email address.
Accessing entries made by another user
If you need access to entries in another person's account you need the ownership of these entries assigned to you.
Before this can be done you must have your own Acclaim ID.
If you don't have an Acclaim ID go to the awards program login page and click REGISTER. Complete registration then login to the awards program using your own account.
To get the entries transferred to you
- Contact the awards administrator for the awards program giving them the name / email address of the person who made the entries.
- Ask the administrator to transfer these to you (for obvious reasons they will ask for proof that your transfer request is bona fide).
- When you've been advised the transfer has been completed you will see the entries listed when you log into your account. If the entries have already been invoiced and/or paid for then the invoice(s) will be transferred to you as well.
User accounts are personal to you.
- You can make and manage entries for multiple organisations within your account.
- You must always use your own account for judging.