A registered user in Acclaim can offer to be a judge in an event. Even if you are not currently an entrant in the event, you can still register in Acclaim to enable you to then offer to be a judge.
A Judging Manager will need approve your request before you can be added to was a Judge.
Register in Acclaim
Setting up an account in Acclaim is completed in three easy steps:
- Go to the Award Event URL and click the REGISTER button
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account and click the REGISTER WITH THIS ADDRESS button. We'll take a quick look to make sure you're not already registered and then get you to confirm that you want us to SEND REGISTRATION EMAIL.
- Follow the instructions in the email you'll receive (we do this to make sure that you can receive email at the address you've entered) to complete setting up your account.
Once you have registered, when you next go to the Awards Event URL you will be taken to your home page, which maybe a fallback page showing that you have not entered as yet. This will depend on the status of the event (i.e. whether it is currently open for entries or not).
Nominate Yourself as a Judge
If you have made an entry in the event, in the navigation bar on your Home page you will see a section for JUDGING, asking you to please let the event know if you are interested in being a judge by completing a questionnaire.
If you have not made an entry in the event, you will be taken to a fallback page. On the fallback page will be the same JUDGING section as above.
To nominate yourself as a judge, click the QUESTIONNAIRE button and fill out the form.
A Judging Admin will review your form and contact you about your approval status as a judge.
The following core information for the Judge is collected on the Interview screen:
- The company or organisation you are currently working for or employed by
- Your Job Title or Role for this organisation or company
- The Shipping Address that should be used if any items are to be shipped to you for judging
- The Products / Brands you have worked on