Some Initial Questions About Your Competition
- Will you charge for entry into your competition?
- What is the currency your organisation trade using?
- What is the timezone for your competition?
- What paper size should be defined for printing?
- What is your primary language for Entry?
- What other language(s) need to be defined in Acclaim?
- What is the business address for your organisation?
- Between which dates do you want to be open for entry?
How many categories will you offer for entry?
- What is the expected number on entrants in your first year in Acclaim?
- What is the expected number of entries in your first year in Acclaim?
- How many entry forms will be needed for entry in the categories?
- Do you need to ask entrants any questions beyond the scope of the standard Acclaim question types?
- What are the ratecards for your entry pricing and their start dates, if known
- Do you provide discounts to a membership group?
- Do you provide other types of discount, such a for first time entrants?
- Do you need to manage local taxes such as VAT or GST?
- If you already use a payment gateway, which one is it?
- Between which dates do you want to be scoring for entries?
- When do you plan to have completed judging and published your results?
- How are the categories organised for judging? Together on one track, or grouped on multiple tracks?
- How many rounds do you use to make your finalist and winner?
- How many Judges typically score your entries?
- How do you manage scoring sessions? Judge score individually or as a team
- Do you seek additional material from entrants when entries advance to round in Judging?
- Is there a need for Dropbox integration to access assets (may depend on the number of entries and the type of questions asked)?
Have more questions? Submit a request