Once logged in to Judging with an Acclaim ID or judging token, judges click View Entry List to see their Judging Assignments and then:
- Expand the chevron for a category to see their assignments in the category
- Click SCORE to the right to start scoring the entry
- Review the scoring sections of the entry form, including any creative examples
- Add a score in the sections that have been assigned scoring criteria
- Notes may be required for scoring sections; these will need to be added for the scores to be saved
- A scoring session can be exited before completion and then continued until scoring has closed
- Scores can be revised until scoring has closed
- Click SAVE or SAVE & SCORE NEXT to save your score and move to the next entry
The display of the entry to the judge is based on its entry form. Only questions marked as 'visible to judges' are presented.
Judges enter their scores into the criteria boxes specified for the round, or abstain, either way the entry is considered as scored by the judge. Judges must enter values for all the criteria for the round. Partial scoring of an entry is not allowed.
The configuration for the round can specify that judging notes or other items may or must be added by the judge.
Continue Scoring or Revise Scores
Once you have scored an entry the scores will be evident under the category in your Judging Assignments. The button for the scores entry will change to EDIT and you can return to the entry to either pick up scoring where you left off or modify your scores.
You may edit your scores at any point until the session is closed for scoring.